Perspectives on Education Technology
December 4, 2018
Digital Capital Advisors is pleased to release our latest sector piece, Perspectives on Education Technology. In the materials, we address the following topics:
- Potential triggers to increase teacher and administration adoption of and engagement with EdTech platforms.
- Evolution of and opportunities for game-based learning, eLearning and collaboration platforms.
- Verticalized software driving efficiency in the back office infrastructure of all education and life-long learning environments.
- Survey of recent M&A and investment activity.
We invite you to engage with us as we continue to analyze the following questions:
- In K-12, when will EdTech move beyond localization and fragmentation to cross-district platform offerings?
- Despite ~$9.5 billion invested in EdTech companies in 2017, the vast majority are not profitable. What happens when the funding spigot dries up? Which consolidators emerge and transact?
- Experiential technologies are emerging in EdTech. How could these frontier technologies shape the future?
Please submit a request below to receive your copy of Perspectives on Education Technology.